![]() |
| Spring is Still Coming |
Was up late last night glued to the news, so slept in today until around 9:30...not that it matters as there is not much to do other than go out for a SAFE WALK which I did earlier...it is as if the entire town of Nyack has gone into indefinite hibernation, all restaurants, bars and nonessential businesses closed other than for take out orders or home delivery of prepared foods. Places like Amazon/Wholefoods so swamped that for right now, I could not get an order delivered even if I wanted to. Thank God I stocked up over the past two weeks.
A serious jump in confirmed cases overnight nationwide, so this Pandemic gets more alarming on a daily, even hourly basis. As someone in the high risk (Diabetic) group I'm trying the best I can to follow all the safety guidelines, though could do better if honest...doing the whole hand washing thing, but being a photographer and smoker (another high risk) the whole not touching my face thing needs a whole new retraining effort on my part.
On the good news side of the equation...with so many activity options gone for the foreseeable future I find myself cleaning up my apartment daily, even twice daily just for something to do, so now my apartment is (as I like to say) company ready 24/7...GREAT, a tidy neat apartment all ready for company that is never going to be knocking on my door for the duration of the Pandemic. That said, my cat Bella seems to be enjoying this as every time I clean I find and put in a pile all her favorite toys.
Anyone stumbling across this blog please stay safe and healthy and together we'll all get through this and hopefully come out the other side stronger individually, as a town and as a nation.

No comments:
Post a Comment